Über*Media Foam Stamplifier Online Workshop
In this Über*Media Foam Stamplifier Workshop I want you to learn how to use Foam Stamps with all kinds of techniques and paint media in your Scrapbooking and Mixed Media Projects!
Use this class as a reference guide showing all kinds of possibilities. Amplify your Foam Stamps !
In this Foam Stamplifier online workshop we will start with the basics and make our way up to more advanced techniques and paint media.
I will share with you my favorite Foam Stamp techniques.
What you get:
- Intensive knowledge about foam stamps
- How to incorporate this affordable tool with all kinds of paint medium into your Scrapbooks and Mixed Media Projects
- 20 techniques with Foam Stamps
- Fun Techniques that can be easily applied to other media you might have in your house
- 1 hour video material
- Availability for questions regarding the techniques and used materials
How this workshop works:
- Once you signed up and payed via paypal, I will send out the log in information for you. Please note that this can take up to 3 business days since I have to send this out manually and I’m traveling sometimes.
- You can work at your own pace and the workshop will be available here for you for years to come as long as they are online.
You can sign up here for the cost of
9.99 US-Dollars (about 8,10 EUR). You can buy it by clicking on the button below.
Terms and Conditions:
By signing up with this workshop, you agree to not give the password
to anyone else under no circumstance. After the password is sent to you,
cancellation is no longer possible. Some older computers and software may have
problems playing videos. I will not be responsible for troubleshooting
playback difficulties of the videos. Please keep your password at a safe place- I will NOT resend passwords in years to come.
Tools I use (you really do not need all of them ):
- Prima Marketing Foam Stamps – you can use ANY you have
- Rubber Brayer
- Foam Brush and/or Cosmetic Sponges
- Generic Brushes small to medium round
- Water spritzer or Mini Mister
- Surfaces for example:
- White Cardstock
- Kraft Cardstock
- Prima Patterned Paper
- Book paper
- Ranger’s Claudine Hellmuth Sticky Canvas Sheets
- Art journal Pages
- Paper towels or an old rag
- Heating Gun
- Old Credit Card or Hotel Key Card
Paint Media I show techniques with (you really do not need all of them ):
- Acrylic Paints
- Prima Fluid Chalks
- Ranger’s Archival Ink
- Liquitex Acrylic Ink
- Gesso – white
- Gel Medium
- Pan Pastels & Tools
- Water based Spray paints for example
- Ranger’s Dylusions
- Maya Road’s Maya Mists
- Tattered Angels’ Glimmer Mist and Glimmer Mist Chalkboard
- Embossing Powder or UTEE
- Embossing Ink Pad / Versamark
- Water soluble Wax – for example
- Derwent Artbars
- Caran D’Ache Neocolor II
What others had to say about my Über*Media Workshops:
Tineke, The Netherlands:
Just finished the Acrylic Paint classes (long version) and I LOVED it! For me it was an exciting exploring adventure cause I’m new to all this art fun stuff. I just LOVE the way Nathalie teaches. So relaxed, funny and talented. I will miss her ‘pretty cool’ talk and my weekly adventure but hey there’s more!!!! My new next adventure will be the Pan Pastels workshop and after that I want to know all about Gesso. Yep, I’m hooked:-) Thank you so much Nathalie, you’re in my heart. Thank you for everything. You’re such a BEAUTIFUL person. Loads of love from Tineke/TeedeJee
Charlene Ocasek: Well I just finished Nat’s class Uber Media Gesso and it was the best thing I could have done. I was introduced to gesso in Julie Balzers class 30 Days in you Journal and I was crazy for gesso. Nat is such a good instructor, she explains everything so well. She never hesitates to tell you what products work with gesso so you get the best results. The one thing about Nat, besides her great sense of humor is that she is very hands on with her students. I will definitely take other classes with Nat and I highly recommend this course. Thanks Nat!!!!
Martha Richardson, USA: Nathalie’s workshop introduced me to techniques using PanPastels, an art medium that I had never used before. To be able to concentrate on just one art medium allowed me to gain knowledge that I can use over & over again. I highly recommend taking an online workshop with Nathalie. I will be signing up for the next in the series of her workshops!
Carmen Sanchez, Spain: “Über*Media PanPastels workshop has been so much fun. Nathalie knows how to make things amusing. The workshop covers lots of different uses for PanPastels in the mixed media field. The videos and pdf files are very useful and descriptive. The sample projects are so creative. Also the timing is great. You have plenty of time to play and practice in between classes and Nathalie is always willing to help and answer your doubts. I’d totally recommend it”
Hedwig Schlötjes Belle, The Netherlands
Nat is a very inspiring and experimental girl who shows you good, new tricks and all new kind of techniques. Because of her experimental nature, you can be YOU in her workshops. No need to make what she does, but it’s about being creative yourself. Much better, if you ask me, and i have experience as i was in her PanPastel class which i liked VERY much. Besides that, Nat is a kind person, quick in answering questions and encouraging you as a student.