Are you ready for the 9th Whatevers? If you missed what the Whatevers is all about…check it out here.
Click here to see what Cat made out of this photo and which story she tells
Click here to see what Vicki made out of this photo and which story she tells
Here is my twinkling eye- take on it – I think my Whatevers all have a bit of a dark twist to them LOL
There was no doubt, without Hermaline nothing would work in this family. Daughter, grand-daughter and great grand-daughter, all living in her house. The remains of the three husbands…unknown. Behind the glasses were the knowingly eyes. “They are, where they belong!” The herblady she was called by some, Mama by others.
Her Name: Hermaline – Mama (what else 😉 ) to Margariete
I played with some Liquitex Professional Spray Paints and Paint Markers and with some Luminarte Silks I just received. Love the way you can add layers.
And here is the photo of this month’s Whatever for you:
Here is how it works if you want to play along:
- Vicki, Cat and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you – just right-click on it to safe it to download and show us your version of The Whatevers.
- There is no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the length or the form of the story– it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the artwork you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an art journal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us andshow us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission!
- If you want to participate post in the comment section .
- You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page
You can grab the blinkie here if you want to add it to your sidebar