I had so much fun creating this canvas for the Prima Booth at CHA Summer 2012 with the brand new Craftsman Collection. I also instantly fell in love with those lightbulbs- ohhhhhhh swoon!
I did a transfer of the Craftman papers to the background, and then tinted them with some Liquitex Acrylic Inks.
For the awesome new Prima Stencil I used some Liquitex Super Heavy Body Acrylic Paint.
I used some altered the industrial lamp with a white Posca Marker and stamped with the Craftsman Clear Stamps images on the Craftmans Paper to cut out.
Oh and those Craftmans Collection Paperflowers- BEAUTIFUL. The collection is so versatile- I see any option using it and there will be for sure some future Prima Workshops coming up where I will use the collection 😉
Prima Marketing Products:
- Craftsman Collection Tools of Trade #844752
- Craftsman Collection Engineer #844776
- Craftsman Collection Gear Up #844813
- Craftsman Collection Draftsman #844820
- Craftsman Collection Widgets #844783
- Craftsman Collection Architect #844790
- Craftsman Collection Clear Stamps #559397
- Craftsman Collection Paper Flowers #562243
- Craftsman Collection Canvas Stickers #559113
- Stencil #560911
- Junkyard Findings 50mm Bulbs #891534
- Junkyard Findings Industrial Lamps #891572
- 12 inch x 16 inch Canvas
- Liquitex Gel Medium
- Liquitex White Gesso
- Liquitex Acrylic Inks
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Power Tape
- Rangers Archival Ink
- Rangers Inkssential
- Rangers Crackle Paint
- Posca markers
Have a wonderful day